I believe that life is a collection of moments and change is inevitable. Every moment is a significant piece of our journey and we can choose to embrace change or resist change. There is an empowerment that comes from embracing change and supporting ourselves fully…physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
I have a passion for meeting people where they are and letting them be the driver for their journey. I’m just blessed to be a part of the support team that helps people thrive and transform! My hope is that people appreciate their body for the amazing machine it is and foster more self-compassion and healthy space to support their physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies.
Change begins with awareness and quite often resistance comes first!
One of my favorite recent shares from a client is a quote: “When choosing a new habit many people seem to ask themselves, ‘What can I do on my best days?’ The trick is to ask, ‘What can I stick to even on my worst days?’ Start small. Master the art of showing up. Scale up when you have the time, energy and interest.” James Clear
Yamuna Body Rolling – Yoga – Corrective Exercise – Health Coaching – Functional Training
Yamuna Body Rolling is here!!!
Yamuna Body Rolling is the newest addition to my offerings and I am so excited to share it and support other people on their rolling journey! This rolling technique has been and continues to be life changing for me. It reminds me of yin yoga with a ball…slow, intentional and letting the body release and shift as it is ready.
Here is a brief overview of Yamuna Body Rolling:
* YBR was created by Yamuna Zake, a yoga teacher and educator, who was inspired to empower others to maintain and heal their bodies throughout their life.
* Any BODY can benefit from YBR!
* YBR helps restore space in the body where space has been lost due to a variety of reasons…repetitive patterns, injuries, stress, etc.
* YBR stimulates bone, lengthens muscles, frees up fascia and other connective tissues in the body to help reeducate the body, restore alignment and create ease in the body.
* Ready to try it? Introductory session is $90 for 90 minutes and a FREE Yamuna ball for your home practice.
• Not quite ready for a private session, but interested in trying a class? Your first class is FREE!
YAMUNA BODY ROLLING SPECIAL CLASS
Saturday, September 30
1:30PM – 4:30PM
Explore and release patterns in the body to find more ease and less tension.
All levels welcome. Online or in person.
7 spaces open. Message me to reserve your space.